- Hemangiosarcoma Encyclopedia of Canine Veterinary Medical Information
- Histiocytic Diseases of the Bernese Mountain Dog from The Bernese Mountain Dog Club of America, Inc.
- Histiocytosis Canine Inherited Disorders Database
- Canine Osteosarcoma
Cardiovascular / Heart Disease
- Subaortic Stenosis Canine Inherited Disorders Database
- Aortic Stenosis Provet Healthcare Information
- Atrioventricular Valve Dysplasia Provet Health Information
- Heart Disease in the Great Dane: Cardiomyopathy and Congenital Disease
- Tricuspid Dysplasia: A Cardiologist's Perspective
- Tricuspid Valve Dysplasia in the Labrador Retriever
- von Willebrand's DNA Test Type I - Bernese Mountain Dog, Doberman Pincher, Kerry Blue Terrier, Manchester Terrier, Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Poodle and Papillon.
- Von Willebrand's Disease in the Bernese Mountain Dog The Bernese Mountain Dog Club of America, Inc.
- DNA Studies in Doberman von Willebrand's Disease.
- Bloat Canine Inherited Disorders Database
- Bloat: The Mother of All Emergencies Mar Vista Animal Medical Center
- Gastric Dilatation-Volvulus; Bloat The Bernese Mountain Dog Club of America, Inc.
- Canine Diabetes Information for owners of Canine's with Diabetes Mellitus.
- Hypothyroidism Mar Vista Animal Medical Center
Eye and Ear
- Canine Eye Registration Foundation Maintains a registry of purebred dogs who have been examined and certified annually.
- Blind Dog and Canine Vision Resources Extensive information on eye disease and blindness in dogs
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy (PRA) in Bernese Mountain Dogs The Bernese Mountain Dog Club of America, Inc.
- Deafness in Dogs and Cats Information on Deafness Prevalence, Causes, & Management For Owners, Breeders, and Researchers by George M. Strain, Professor of Neuroscience, Comparative Biomedical Sciences, School of Veterinary Medicine, Louisiana State University
- Special Care for a Blue Doberman
- Demodectic Mange From the Mar Vista Animal Medical Center Indepth information on Demodectic Mange, including treatment.
- Hip Dysplasia Canine Inherited Disorders Database
- Canine Hip Dysplasia Southern California Veterinary Surgical Group
- Canine Hip Dysplasia The Bernese Mountain Dog Club of America, Inc.
- Elbow Dysplasia The Bernese Mountain Dog Club of America, Inc.
- University of Pennsylvania Hip Improvement Program (PennHIP)
- Patellar Luxation in Small Breed Dogs by Teri Dickinson, DVM
- Legg Calvé Perthes Disease by Fred Lanting
- The Pet Arthritis Resource Center An informational resource for anyone looking for information on arthritis in dogs, arthritis in cats, hip dysplasia, arthritis treatments, and glucosamine for pets.
- Degenerative Joint Disease Southern California Veterinary Surgical Group
- Ruptured Anterior Cruciate Ligament
- Elbow Dysplasia Southern California Veterinary Surgical Group
- Growing Pains Southern California Veterinary Surgical Group
- Limping - Osteochondritis Dessicans The Bernese Mountain Dog Club of America, Inc.
- What is hereditary myopathy?
- What is Laryngeal Paralysis?
- Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA)
- Rimadyl: News, Views & Advisories from The Senior Dogs Project
- The Epi Guardian Angels An extensive resource for information, support, treatments and solutions for veterinarians and owners of dogs with Canine Epilepsy.
- Cervical vertebral instability (Wobbler syndrome) Canine Inherited Disorders Database
- Wobblers...is there an alternative to surgery?
Note: This section of the Canada's Guide to Dogs website is intended as a source of information only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional care. Always consult with your Veterinarian about health related matters.