DACHSHUND BREEDERS BY REGION
- Barkerville (Perm Reg) Dachshunds, Since 1971 (Breeder of Standard Smooth & Standard Longhaired Dachshunds)
- Cahladen Kennels CKC Reg'd (Breeder of Standard Wirehaired Dachshunds)
- Couture Miniature Dachshunds (Breeder of Miniature Longhair and Smooth Dachshunds)
- DelAmai Dachshunds (Breeder of Long and Short-haired Miniature Dachshunds)
- Home Grown Dachshunds (Breeder of Miniature Longhaired Dachshunds)
- Joskip Perm. Reg'd. (Breeder of Miniature Smooth and Longhaired Dachshunds)
- Kadox Dachshunds (Breeder of Miniature Smooth & Longhaired Dachshunds)
- Laponderosa Kennels (Breeder of Standard Wirehaired Dachshunds)
- Matsutake Kennels (CKC Perm. Reg'd) (Breeder of Standard Wirehaired Dachshunds)
- Springwood Kennel (Breeder of Standard Wire-Haired Dachshunds)
- Standard Wire Hair Dachshunds of Kenwood
- Akadan Kennel's Perm.Reg. (Breeder of Miniature Longhaired Dachshunds)
- Longonloving Reg'd Dachshunds (Breeder of Miniature Smooth Dachshunds)
Torihill's Dachshunds(Breeder of Miniature Long Hair Dachshunds)
- Shamorra Miniature Longhaired Dachshunds
Polonez Reg.Ontario, L5A 2B4
Tel.: 905-615-8566; Cell: 416-816-6511
Exclusively Miniature Long-Haired Dachshunds bred for temperament and quality.
Home-raised, fun-loving, affectionate and well socialized puppies occasionally available to the right homes.
We provide health guarantee, complimentary insurance and after-sales support.
A Longfellow's DenCobourg Street
DACHSHUNDS * MINIATURE * SHORT HAIR
Traditional Dachshunds of distinction, from registered parents.
Chocolate and Sable Puppies.
Older Dachshunds occasionally available.
Please call or text: 519-272-4150 or e-mail: email@example.com
for an appointment, and leave a message.
Thank you for your interest in LONGFELLOW'S DEN. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Careanuff Kennels Reg'd (Breeder of Miniature Smooth Haired Dachshunds)
- Classic Dachshunds (Breeder of Miniature Long Haired Dachshunds)
- Crocus Creek Kennel (Breeder of Miniature Dachshunds)
- Des-Ro Kennels Perm. Reg'd. (Breeder of Miniature Long Haired Dachshunds)
- Disguise Kennels (Breeder of Miniature Dachshunds)
- GrandGables Dachshunds (Breeder of Miniature Smooth Hair Dachshunds)
- Grinzing Kennel Reg'd. Perm.
- LONGFELLOW'S DEN (Breeder of Miniature Smooth Haired Dachshunds) (see Photo Advertisement.)
- Nomistakin' Dachshunds (Breeder of Miniature Smooth Dachshunds)
- Palakore Miniature Longhaired Dachshunds (Breeder of Miniature Longhaired Dachshunds)
- Pamadron Perm Reg'd (Canada) (Breeder of Miniature Longhaired Dachshunds)
- Paradach Kennels Reg'd (Breeder of Miniature Longhaired and Smooth Dachshunds)
- Pawprints Miniature Dachshunds (Breeder of Miniature Smooth and Longhaired Dachshunds)
- POLONEZ REG. (Breeder of Miniature Long-Haired Dachshunds) (see Photo Advertisement.)
- Prelude Miniature Wirehaired Dachshunds
- Sniffntell Kennel (Breeder of Longhaired and Smooth Dachshunds)
- TERAMAR Dachshunds (Breeder of Miniature Longhaired Dachshunds)
- Vonbernhart Kennel (Perm. Reg'd) (Breeder of Standard Smooth Dachshunds)
- Windever Kennel (Breeder of Wirehaired Dachshunds)
Dufailloux is a family breeding of Standard Smooth Dachshunds since 1995. We have one or two litters per year, depending on our program breeding.
All our dogs are registered and Champions.
Our priorities are health, temperament and conformation.
Please visit our website at www.dufailloux.net for further details.
- DUFAILLOUX (Breeder of Standard Smooth Dachshunds) (See Photo Advertisement.)
- Stonedach (Breeder of Standard Smooth Dachshunds)
- Genson Kennels Perm. Reg'd. (Breeder of Miniature Wirehaired Dachshunds)
- LiveWire (Breeder of Standard Wire Hair Dachshunds)
- Vom Waldhaus Registered Miniature Dachshunds (Breeder of Miniature Smooth Dachshunds)
Newfoundland & Labrador
- Harbour Deep (Breeder of Standard Wirehair Dachshunds)
None listed at this time
If you are considering the adoption of a puppy of any breed, it is very important to be selective in choosing a responsible and reputable breeder. While it is our goal on this website to only include listings of responsible and ethical breeders of purebred dogs, and there is certain criteria that must be met in order to be listed, we can only rely on the honesty of those submitting the request. Therefore, we cannot recommend, nor do we endorse or support any one of these listings. If you are looking to purchase a puppy, it is your responsibility to do your research in learning what to look for in a breeder. (For more information on selecting a breeder, see the articles on the main Breed/Breeders section: Information for the Potential Puppy/Dog Buyer.)
In addition to the Breeders listed here, the Breed Clubs generally include listings of member Breeders on their web sites and, if not, then a listing can usually be obtained either by e-mail or telephone. We do not randomly add Breeders to any listing. All Breeders listed have requested to be included either via a general link or paid advertising.
If a young pup is not an absolute requirement for you, then considering the adoption of a dog from a rescue organization or shelter is strongly recommended. Each individual breed section on the Canada's Guide to Dogs web site includes listings of Rescue Organizations specific to the breed. In addition, Breeders occasionally have young adults available and many also take in rescued dogs. To learn more about adopting a rescue dog, please see the Rescue Organizations & Shelters section of the web site. This section includes several articles and general information along with listings of shelters and rescue organizations that are not breed specific from across Canada.
NOTE TO BREEDERS:
CLICK HERE to see available advertising options including a FREE text link to Breeders' websites.
The purchase or sale of any purebred dog is strictly between the buyer and seller. Accuracy of information for all advertisements is the sole responsiblity of the advertiser and we cannot be held responsible for any misrepresentation.