Clubs in Canada:
- Greyhound Club of Canada (G.C.C.)
Contact: Laurie Soutar
- After the Track Greyhound Adoption
Provides an opportunity for retired racing greyhounds from the surrounding area, to run for fun and socialize in a safe environment. After the Track Greyhound Adoption has grown and has expanded into four different areas, Adoption, Play Group, Education and Support to Adoptive Families and Advocacy.
- Canadian Amateur Racing Association (C.A.R.A.)
- Canadian Sighthound Field Association
- Alberta Lure Coursing Association
- Aspen Grove Sighthound Association Holds 200 Yard Amateur Straight Racing Meets for Sighthounds in Alberta.
- Ontario Racing Association An All-Sighthound Race Club hosting both CARA and NOTRA Race meets
- Gazehound Ontario
- Ontario Lure Coursing Association (OLCA)
Clubs in the U.S.:
- The Greyhound Club of America (GCA)
- National Greyhound Association (NGA)
- American Greyhound Council (AGC) The mission of the American Greyhound Council is to ensure the health, welfare and safety of racing Greyhounds from the farm to retirement.
- Greyhound Racing Association of America (GRA/A) Founded to promote, protect and enhance the sport of greyhound racing and the greyhound industry.
- American Greyhound Track Opertors Association (AGTOA)
- Iowa Greyhound Association The IGA's goal is to promote and market the sport of greyhound racing and grow its fan base and provide entertainment to the citizens of Iowa and the Midwest.
- National Oval Track Racing Association (NOTRA)
- American Sighthound Field Association
- Large Gazehound Racing Association
Clubs from Around the World:
- World Greyhound Racing Federation (WGRF) An international forum for the interchange of information, new technology and other developments to improve greyhound racing globally.
- Continental Greyhound Racing Confederation (CGRC) Member of World Greyhound Racing Federation
- Greyhound Board of Great Britain
- Deutscher Greyhound Club e.V. (Germany)
- Nederlandse Greyhound Club - Dutch Greyhound Club (NGC) (Netherlands)
Note: If you are aware of a Greyhound Club that should be listed here, please e-mail us for instructions on how you can have your organization included in the listing.