french Bulldog Rescue
- French Bulldog Fanciers of Canada - Rescue
- Eastern Canada French Bulldog Rescue
"A non profit group committed to the support of French Bulldogs in need. We are active in Ontario, Quebec and the Atlantic Provinces, and will make inquiries for needy French Bulldogs in the rest of Canada. We rescue and re-home French Bulldogs and French Bulldog mixes in need, as well as offer support and breed information to French Bulldog owners."
Contact: Carol Gravestock
- French Bulldog Rescue Network (FBRN)
The FBRN was established in 2001, and is an independent, North American rescue organization, not affiliated with any AKC breed club. Their purpose is to rescue, rehabilitate and rehome Frenchies in need. The FBRN is a Massachusetts non-profit corporation with a network of state contacts across the United States and Canada.
- Alberta Bulldog Rescue Rescue, Rehabilitate and Rehome English and French Bulldogs
Serving Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan
- French Bulldog Village Rescue and Adoption "The French Bulldog Village is a 501(c)3 Charity dedicated to French Bulldogs and French Bulldog mixes in need. We do not turn away any French Bulldog in need, regardless of age, infirmity or special needs. We welcome adopters from Canada who are willing to travel to meet their new family member."
Note: If you are, or are aware of, a Breed Rescue that should be listed here, please e-mail us for instructions on how you can have your organization included in the listing.