Miniature schnauzer clubs
Clubs in Canada:
- Miniature Schnauzer Club of Canada The official national breed club for Miniature Schnauzer enthusiasts in Canada.
- BC All Terrier Club Formed in 1965 by a group of Terrier fanciers. Their desire was to encourage and promote the various Terrier breeds, giving the public and Terrier breeders a better insight into the breeds.
Clubs in the U.S.:
- The American Miniature Schnauzer Club Founded in 1933 and a member club of the American Kennel Club, the AMSC has over 600 members from almost all 50 states, Canada and other foreign countries. The AMSC is the parent organization for some 25 local Miniature Schnauzer Specialty Clubs in the United States.
- Cactus State Miniature Schnauzer Club (Arizona)
- Miniature Schnauzer Club of Southern California
- San Joaquin Miniature Schnauzer Club (California) Established in 1998, the SJMSC is a local breed club for Miniature Schnauzers in Northern California. AKC club accreditation is pending.
- Centennial State Miniature Schnauzer Club (Colorado)
- Central Florida Miniature Schnauzer Club
- Miniature Schnauzer Club of Atlanta (Georgia)
- The Chicago Miniature Schnauzer Club (Illinois)
- Gateway Miniature Schnauzer Club (Illinois)
- Mount Vernon Miniature Schnauzer Club (Serving Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC)
- Portland Miniature Schnauzer Club (Oregon)
- Lonestar Miniature Schnauzer Club of Dallas (Texas)
Clubs from Around the World:
- Schnauzer Club of NSW Inc. (Australia)
- Estonian Schnauzer Club (Estonia)
- The Finnish Miniature Schnauzer Club (Finland)
- Club Italiano Schnauzer & Pinscher (Italy)
- The Schnauzer Club of the Netherlands (Netherlands)
- The Schnauzer Club of Great Britain (SCGB) (U.K.) The SCGB was founded in 1929 and promotes all three sizes of Schnauzer (the Giant, Standard, and Miniature).
- The Miniature Schnauzer Club (U.K.) The only club in Great Britain dedicated exclusively to the Miniature Schnauzer.
If you are aware of a Breed Club that should be listed here, please e-mail us with contact information and the website address.