Saint Bernard Clubs
Clubs in Canada:
Clubs in the U.S.:
- St. Bernard Club of America One of the oldest breed clubs in the U.S. It has had a continuous history as a member club with the American Kennel Club since 1898.
- The St. Bernard Club of the Pacific Coast Founded over 50 years ago in San Francisco, California, the St. Bernard Club of the Pacific Coast's purpose is to encourage and promote the well-being of the St. Bernard.
Clubs from Around the World:
- World Union of St. Bernard Clubs An international organization under the name WUSB - WORLD-UNION OF SAINT BERNARDS-CLUBS (Weltunion der St. Bernhards-Clubs) was formed on September, 23rd 1967 in Lucerne (Switzerland). The aim of the WUSB is to unite all St Bernard friends under a universally recognized interpretation of the standard, to strive together for the purity, the health and the character of the breed and to nurse and improve the friendship of the St Bernard Fanciers.
- Saint Bernard Breed Club of Western Australia (Australia)
- Belgische Sint Bernard Club (Belgium)
- Dansk Sankt Bernhard Klub (DSBK) (Denmark)
- Club Français du Saint-Bernard (France)
- St. Bernhards-Klub e.V. (Germany)
- Bernhardiner Club Deutschland e.V. (Germany)
- Hollandsche Sint Bernard Club (Holland)
- The Israeli Saint Bernard and Newfoundland Club (Israel)
- Associazione Italiana San Bernardo (Italy)
- Norsk Sankt Bernhard klubb (Norway)
- Club Español del Perro San Bernardo (Spain)
- Swiss Saint-Bernard Club Club Suisse du Saint-Bernard (Switzerland)
If you are, or are aware of a breed club that should be listed here, please e-mail us for instructions on how you can have your organization included in the listing.